Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Is It Penguicon Time Again? Where's The Tron Guy???

Hard to believe I won't be on a panel about zombies at the upcoming Penguicon, and yet it is so. That doesn't mean I won't be in the audience taunting the panelists. Of course, I shall have to hide from editor Chuck Zaglanis, who insists that I behave myself. And while Chuck may be able to stalk me, he won't be able to keep me away from fellow troublemakers Daniel Hogan and Christian Klaver. No, he won't. And  my collaborator Christine Purcell, with whom I am working on The Breach, the first of the steampunk series, The Dark Reality Chronicles, will be bad. Very, very, very bad (notice the bold faced 'very'?). And furthermore, there's Rick Moore. Enough Said.

If you're interested in participating in my bad behavior, then join me at one of the various panels I'll be on: Social Networking for Promotion, Writers' Groups (somewhere my own group just did a collective gasp), and Is It Steampunk Yet? (the answer to this question is, of course, yes it is.)

And if we're really lucky, the TRON GUY will be there.

4 comments:

Christine Purcell said...

I'm very interested in participting in anything involving bad behavior. I'll bring the toilet paper.

Charles P. Zaglanis said...

Do you remember how they unloaded the velociraptors in Jurasic Park? I have a nice cage and rather large cattle prod ready. : )

Charles Gramlich said...

If I saw you wearing that mask I'd run for the hills. YOu really really really look like a demented twisted freak

Stewart Sternberg said...

Christine, leave the toilet paper home this time. You'll be in the States. Chuck, let's remember what happened to those prodding the raptors. And Charles..I am a really really really demented twisted freak.